Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Saturday, August 3, 2013

Weekly Finds



It's been awhile since I have felt well enough to do a weekly
find post. I have a few things that I have found and want to share.
I hope I don't double share with you since it's been while I'm not sure
which links you have . Well here we go....



Savings Life Style- Gives you all the latest School Supply deals.
It's that time of year and there are so many deals out there. This is
a good way to comparison shop.

Mama's Learning Corner- Has Preschool Calendar Pages that
you can print and use. I printed ours and we are ready to go.


Blessed Beyond Doubt- Shares Top free resources for homeschooling.
If you are trying to be frugal this year this might be something worth
peeking at.

Project Write- Want to integrate some writing into your lesson
plans drop over at project write for complete lesson plans.


Scholastics- This is my favorite Scholastics has a fun way to get your
kids writing with a slot game to find story starters. Go try it out its sort
of addicting. The kids will love it.


That's it for this week.

Warm Blessings,


Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.