Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, August 9, 2013


Today is the last day of Picture book play. Thank you to those
that came by to read my thoughts about spending that special
time reading to your child. I hope you enjoyed some of the ideas
presented here this week. Today I want to share with you some
links for enjoying your story time. Before I do though just
incase you missed it here are the links to this weeks posts.

Tuesday- Math Play


My favorite resource that uses books to explore and learn is
Five in a Row - This year my son (7) and daughter (4) will
be exploring books through FIAR. We may even work on
some of our own choices. I love making up my own lessons
and think that I could create some similar fun with some other
books that the children might enjoy that are perhaps less popular
but just as enjoyable.


To find all of my links that I have been saving for the past
few days click on my pinterest page link Picture Book Activities
You will see all I have been pinning and will continue to pin over
the next few weeks.

Beginning Wed. Sept. 4 come back and join me for some
more picture book play. This will be the day to share our
ideas for playing and learning with books.



See you then.

Warm Blessings,

Nikki


If you would like to read more from the 5 days blog hop
click the graphic below.

Summer Blog Hop

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.