Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Sunday, August 11, 2013

The Old Schoolhouse Expo - WIN Your FREE Ticket

 


(Information about winning a free ticket at the end of this post)

A week- long Schoolhouse Expo Event

August 19-23 2013

1:00-8:00 (Eastern)
10:00-5:00 (Pacific)
If you want to ensure you have a ticket get yours now for $24.
You will need to register to reserve you spot.

These are the speakers I am looking forward to hearing there
are many more. Check out the expo

I can't wait to hear....

Marie Rippel on Effective Teaching Methods for
Struggling Leaners

Andrew Pudewa- Teaching Boys & Other Children Who Would Rather
Make Forts All Day

Bonnie Rose Hudson- How to Write for The Old Schoolhouse and the
TOS Family

Barbara Beers-Spelling And Grammar And Latin, O MY!


So many great speakers. I can't wait for the 19th!!!
But wait you can possibly win your own Ticket!! Tos has
given me the opportunity to giveaway one free ticket. All you
have to do is leave a comment  with a way to contact you.
The giveaway will end on Wed. Aug.  14th. 2013


Start leaving comments.


Warm Blessings,

Nikki


* I was given a free ticket just to tell you about the expo. I was not
given the ticket to give you a great review that is my own excitement.
I can hardly wait.

2 comments:

  1. Cara asked me to post for her so doing it so everyone knows she has an entry.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.