Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Sunday, August 4, 2013

Schoolhouse Expo Special Event

 

Schoolhouse Expo


The Old Schoolhouse Expo is coming August 19-23
You can refresh your soul right before school starts and
you don't have to leave your living room.

There are 30 different speakers available. You will be able
listen live or via recorded session if you are to busy at the time.

Get your tickets now click the graphic and for $24. 99
You will receive a weeks worth of encouragement.


Keep your eyes peeled I'll be giving away one free ticket
to the event. Toward the end of this week.


Warm Blessings,

Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.