Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, August 9, 2013

Random 5 Friday

The Pebble Pond

And our Randomness this week is....



1. We are still carrying this stomach Bug first Sweet pea had it for a week. Then
I got it for a week over lapping Sweet pea getting it back. Then Spirit got it and
Superboy. Then Spirit Got it back and Now I have it again. Each time it takes
less time to get over. I am hoping I am the end .I plan to wash our
bed clothes and boil our silverware. Something has to give .Enough is enough.
Sick Be gone. (Carl and Princess have been the lucky ones)


2.We are dog sitting my parents dog the next few days. She is a stinker.
Sweet pea was trying to sleep and Lily(dog) went and tried to wake
her by scratching her blanket. She didn't succeed Sweet pea is a heavy sleeper


3. Slowly working on some school plans. I have so much I want to include
this year. I have to remember that there is always next year. I have
been ordering a few things here and there so hopefully they all get
here in time. I think they will. I'm waiting on Soaring Spelling.
The rest of the things I ordered are supplemental type of things so
when they get here we will work on them. 



4. I am working right now on GMG's Children's Bible Study potion.
I am excited to be a part of the GMG Team. The fall study and
registration will begin soon. If you are interested in joining us for the
final Luke study Leave me comment and I can add you to our private
facebook group. 






5.Starting Wed. Sept. 4 I will be beginning a new Meme called
Picture book play. You will be able to link up you picture studies.
I want to be intentional about our reading and bring it to life this
year. The Meme is a hope to keep me going with it. See you then. 






Warm Blessings,

Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.