Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, August 1, 2013

My favorite Notebook and Lapbook Resources.....







I had someone recently ask me where I like to go for notebooking
and lapbook resources. I tend not to really lapbook but I do use the
folds sometimes in notebooking pages. On occastion we do lapbook but I have
found for us lapbooking can be to time consuming. We spend way
to much time cutting out folds instead of learning. When using
lapbook folds in your notebooks  they become interactive. It is also
less time consuming since you don't use these the folds everyday
just as an on occasion thing. So today I am sharing all of my favorite
resources for  notebooking. I hope that you can find what you are looking for.




Lapbooking

Homeschool Share - If you subscribe to homeschool share you will
receive a 100 page type on template for lapbooking. Awesome resource.
More Templates from Homeschool share.


Get into the Fold- is a blog dedicated to foldables.

Mini Scrapbooks- This is actually a scrapbook site for creating
mini books. There are so many cute books here you can add to your
notebooks. This page features the circle book but you can click
any of the books on the left side bar.


Lapbook Lessons- has many free foldables available.


Homeschool Creations- planning for lapbooks and lapbooks for the
early learners.

Lapbook Pinterest page- There are many more resources on my
lapbook pinterest page.








Notebooking

Make you own - Learn how to make your own notebooking pages.

Crafty Classroom- Some nice notebooking pages to print and some
blanks for you to do your own thing.


Notebooking Fairy- Free timeline notebook pages. There are other
freebies click the printables tab at the top of the page.


Notebooking pinterest page-  There are more resources here.


Really it depends on what I'm looking for . Say I want notebooking pages
On turtles. I can search that or I can make my own. Usually you can
find something on the web but if it doesn't meet your needs making
pages is pretty easy.





If you like notebooking you might also like my
Math Journals Pin page


What are your favorite resources??? Please feel free to share.


Warm Blessings,

Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.