Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Homeschool EXPO!!



I am having a great time listening to speakers over at the Schoolhouse
Expo. Monday night I was able to sit in on Barbara Beers Spelling,
Grammar and Latin Oh my. Barbara is the creator of Latin Road to
reading and Phonics Road to reading. She showed us how her programs
work and I was able to glean some great ideas from her. She spoke
a great deal about how children memorize certain words as they
begin to read and that memorizing works against them in their beginner
reader skills. So much information you have to go hear yourself.
You still have time. If you purchase you ticket to the expo you will
receive at the end recordings of the speakers you misses.

I wish I could catch more of them it is so great to be able to
gather so much information in one place but I'll have to catch
many of the sessions when they come out. It has been such a
busy week here. Hope you are enjoying the Expo as well.


Warm Blessings,

Nikki




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.