Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Getting Ready for the 4th of July




Here in the United States we are getting ready for our Fourth of July
Celebration. The last few days we have spent with family hanging
out at the pool. Tomorrow family and friends are invited over to our
house for a big family picnic and in the evening we will be heading to the
fireworks. I have been on pinterest pinning and looking for all things
USA to use at our picnic and to find things for the kids to do.
I have 217 pins over there all having to do with the grand red white
and blue. If you are looking for some last minute fun you might want
to go take a peek at my USA pin Board. Have fun Pinning.


Warm Blessings,

Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.