Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Sunday, June 30, 2013

Weekly Finds





I have a couple of weekly finds this week. I admit I haven't been on the
internet very much , summer fun. Still I found a few things along the way.


First I found a new blog that I like. A friend sent it to me. She doesn't
have a Graphic to share but her blog is called Life as Mom
She has her blog organized very well. There are tabs at the top of the page.
I am enjoying her home keeping tab, good eats and homeschooling.


Next thing you might want to jump on starts today....





The Homeschool Post Locker Sale
Bloggers are sharing their gently used curriculum on sale. You might
be able to stock up on a few school goodies at lower prices.


The next thing are these reading charts from Walking by the Way.
I think they will work great for my beginner reader. She will
be releasing them one at a time so you might want to subscribe
To her RS feed or email subscription.




That's about it this week. I hope you can find some goodies
at the curriculum sale.


Warm Blessings all . Have a great weekend.

Nikki





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.