Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Just a little note.


To my Blog friends....


I am so sorry that I have been missing in action. I have so many
things to tell you about but right now I am so very sick. I don't
know what I have but it is knocking me out. I wake in the morning
for a few hours and then am sleeping again. I dislike being sick like
any other person but I really dislike it when it's hot outside. At least
we have the air conditioning running.

In between being sick and sleeping I have been working on doing some
clean out projects. Our school cabinet is virtually empty. I have piles laying
around to be sorted. We have also been doing a deep cleaning of the boys room.
They save everything and it shows. I think this is going to be a few week process
of cleaning and purging. Especially since I need to sleep every two minutes.

Daddy is working 10 days straight with no break, which is good.
However hard when your sick on top of the extra things that occur when
you don't have extra hands. Hopefully I will be well soon.


Hugs to you all,

Nikki 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.