Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, June 3, 2013

5 weekly Goals



Our Heart and Home  is hosting a 5 weekly Goals link up.
Lets be intentional about our weekly goals and challenges.
This is my first week participating so I don't have an update,
but here are my week Goals for the 4th...

1. Clean up and put away the little pile of school things I moved
to the summer house. Books need put on shelves and supplies that
I don't need to use need to be stored and packed away.

2. I have stacks of containers in an upstairs room. My goal is to go
though at least 2 this week, putting things away and storing the containers
for a better use.

3. Cut Spirits hair. His hair is so long right now its ridiculous with the heat.

4. Finish reading a book that I have for a review. I am about half way through it.
Work on a few other reviews as well.

5. Get to the fireworks. Every year I say I'm going and ever year we miss it.
This year my goal is to get the kids to the 4th celebration in our area.


Warm Blessings,

Nikki



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.