Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, June 21, 2013

5 on Friday Rough week.




It's been a hard last two weeks. I am reminded that I have to trust in God
and lean on Him in times of strife. My heart is heavy but I will persevere.


1. I have had allergies all week long. The farmers are cutting their hay
My eyes are itching , I'm stuffed up and very tired all the time.


2. We have been taking park walks  in conjunction with our library and
parks system. This day we went to an out of the way park with old mining caves.
They are blocked off with metal bars but it was neat to explore near and around
them. It was a rigorous walk and one we hope to try again soon. 



3. The week before I missed Random 5. We were enjoying our churches
VBS program . The kids had a wonderful time. Our theme this year
was Kingdom rock. I taught Pre K as usual





4. We finished up our school this week and are FREE for the summer!!
Not much going on though we are staying home because of finances.
Praying something gives for us soon.







5. We began our great clean out. With school things don't often
get cleaned up like they should so we are doing a major clean up project.
Throwing things away, giving things away and organizing. I want
that simple life plan.








 
Warm Blessings,

Nikki

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a busy week! I hope you start feeling better and your allergies aren't as bad this week. Walking nature trips looked interesting! Stop by and visit if you get a chance http://totplay.blogspot.com/2013/06/random-five-on-friday-june-21st.html.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love nature walks! How fun to be able to explore some caves. Too bad you can't go in..lol!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.