Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, May 6, 2013

What do I do Riddle?



                       If you couldn't answer with your job how would
you answer what you do?

Most of you that read my blog regularly know what I do but if you
don't see if you can guess. I have a feeling the pictures give it away.
I actually work three different jobs but they are all very similar.

Christ is my center.

I give lots of hugs and make things better when you are sad.

I am creative and resourceful.

I love to play.

I seem like I'm really smart to  those I work around.


My tools are colors, crayons, markers, glue and scissors.

I need to be an expert in nutrition.

I often supervise what is going on.

I help solve problems.

I am a little like a maid at times.



I am able to really see the world around me.

My days are full of love.

I get to play all day long.

I have the best job ever.




What do I do???



Warm Blessings,

Nikki






                 

1 comments:

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.