Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Saturday, May 11, 2013

Weekly Finds

 





I found this really cute store for bulletin boards, cut outs, stickers
and other teacher fun things. This week you can get a 15% discount
for teacher appreciation week . Hygloss Products







You might want to register for  the Schoolhouse Expo Tuesday May 27
Featuring Ray and Charlene Notgrass and Janice Campbell
on the topic of teaching High school.








Homeschooling Hearts & Minds

If you read my blog you know I've been looking for butterfly
goodies. Well I found this for  preschoolers .Release the Butterflys
Cute printables for learning ABC's , numbers, colors and matching.










Oh and don't miss my favorite homeschool magazine free if you
view it digital or online. Some good articles in there about teaching
the Gifted learner. Old Schoolhouse Magazine May Issue







Warm Blessings,

Nikki





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.