Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Top 5 Favorite Kids Songs



31 Day Blog Challenge

Today Challenge is to share my Top five Favorite music.

Over the years I have listened to a genre of different types of
music. I'm not sure I could pinpoint just 5. So I decided to share
my top 5 favorite songs to listen to with my little ones.

As you can Tell Greg and Steve has me. I love doing the
the Three pigs blues, ABC Rock, Number rock and Bear hunt
songs. The very last song is from the Bean Bag Cd I often talk about.
That group of vides made on you tube has many other tot wiggle
songs available. Those are the kids I like. The ones that move
while learning.































Warm Blessings,

Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.