Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Through my eyes...

Story of My Life Blog - Blog Every Day in May Challenge

A few photos of a day in the Life of me....


Homeschool time is a daily occurrence.  Spirit here is working
on his Draw write now book. He just completed the farm book
and that is all the handwriting and copy work he will complete
until the fall rolls around again.




I have classes too to complete. This is my bankstreet course
portal .  I'm taking a class in teaching multiplication. I have an
upcoming one on writing. Can't wait for that one.



I should have gotten a view of all the kiddos but picture my
4 plus 3 grandkids well, the littlest would be in my lap, playing
pool noodle battles. Keep it low boys.



This is my mothers day plant that is sitting in my dining room
Just had to share.


I spared you my laundry pile and cooking since those are things
I don't like. :)

Warm Blessings,

Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.