Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Saturday, May 4, 2013

To My Blogger Friend





Story of My Life Blog - Blog Every Day in May Challenge


Day 5, Sunday: Publicly profess your love and devotion for
one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love
them? If you don't have blogger friends, talk about a real-life friend or
even a family member

 Mom of many Trades has been there for many years as a support to
my blog. We haven't talked to much lately but I appreciate so much
that she has kept up with me and followed our family when I moved
my blog to a different place. I love her honesty and simplicity in her
blog and am so grateful she has hung in with us.

Thank you for being there and following me when I don't
have much to say . I appreciate your creativity and your bible insights.



Happy Sunday All,
Warm Blessings,

Nikki


1 comments:

  1. Just want to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity in your post is just great and i can assume you're an expert on this subject.This is a really well written article.I am hoping to give a contribution & aid different customers like its helped me. Good job.

    You are welcome to my blog post: Travel Destination

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.