Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Small Town

 


Story of My Life Blog - Blog Every Day in May Challenge

This is Day one of the Blog every day in May Challenge. Today's
topic  250 words or less telling the story of your Life. Oh boy.....



I was born, raised and have lived in a small town in Pennsylvania my entire
life. My biological father has been in and out of the picture and my step
father  adopted me when I was in the third grade. My mom has worked hard
and has always been there for me. I attend the same church that my Great
Grandfather was Pastor in but a different building. I Graduated high school in
1991 and had no idea what I wanted to do with the rest of my life. I enjoyed
art in high school and a mural that I helped create is still hanging in that
building.  My life found me. I married right out of high school
and had my first child in 1992.  Two years later my husband left me for
someone else. He claimed I was to religious for him. Desperately in
need of work and not wanting to let my little one with just anyone
I found a job in a childcare center. I also began working in our church
nursery. Both jobs allowed me to bring my child with me. The bonus
was that I found out I loved working with children. I met Carl a year
later and we ended up having 4 more children. Well didn't just meet him
we knew each other since I was in the 6th grade. (small town)  At some
point we decided to School at home and we have ever since. I began
ministering to my own children but still kept the church position.
I still work there today.


That's about All I get 250 words feels like it should be more than that. :)


Warm Blessings,

Nikki





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.