Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, May 16, 2013

Short or Long Straw...

Story of My Life Blog - Blog Every Day in May Challenge

Something difficult about your "lot" in life and what you are doing
to over come it.


When I hear you say "your lot " in life I think of people drawing straws.
When I think of my life I don't think I have any more struggles than
the person next to me. God blessed me with a large family with it all
rolled into that. I didn't always listen to Gods voice so I made
many mistakes in the beginning. I still make them. These weren't
things that just happened to me. I choose the path until I choose God.
Then he directed the way and even though we struggle with finances
and health issues I don't feel like it is something I have to overcome so
to speak it is who we are. It is where we are. My mom used to
tell me that she looked at her life by events and each thing was
a new chapter in her life. This is our chapter. All is quiet right
now but we never know when things will change. Whatever God
puts before me I will be grateful for any lot. As long as I have
a chance to let his light shine through.


Warm Blessings,

Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.