Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, May 23, 2013

SchoolHouse Library

 


I have been homeschooling for awhile, going on 9 years.
Shocking for me to know that too. Every year over the summer
I like to work on lesson plans. I'm always looking for that new
thing to keep my children engaged. As the years go it can become
more difficult to think of different things to do. I often feel I keep
copying my style but I want the kids to get more out of their learning
environment. Not just a one sided perspective.


I'd like to introduce to you  The Schoolhouse Library .
For a one time Fee of $25. you will have access to over 170+
E-books or Audio books . It's my understanding that it will
continue being added to over time.  Now That is a Great deal.
Here are some of the things you get.

Draw Write Now Sampler E-book

2 Study Guides from YWAM

2 Lapbooks form Journey through learning and one from
a Hands of a child.

Teaching Writing E-Book from Write Shop

15 Audio E-Books from my Audio School History and Literature

Map Trek Outline maps and Atlas of World History from
Knowledge Quest

Unit Studies


And so much more.






This is a  Deal!!! I will receive  access to the library for my
endorsement, However I would have shared it anyway because
It is a Great Deal. So many resources at such a good price.


Warm Blessings,

Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.