Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, May 10, 2013

Random 5

The Pebble Pond



1. We have 27 days left in our Homeschool. We decided to create
an easy countdown on the refrigerator. I figured out my lesson
plans for the rest of the year and this is how many we have left to
go. We can hardly wait for the break. The kids have been working
so hard on some end of the year projects I set them up to complete.





2. Heart took a few spring photos at her college. They are beautiful.
I love that about her that she can find the beauty in things and takes
the time to capture them. Art is such a big part of our lives.


 


3. My 7 year old son loves to play with nutcrackers. I'm not sure why
but he does. He lines them up and makes them talk. My mom bought
these for him at a sale. I hope to find him more till he has a little box of
them. Its so cute to watch.








4. This is my son watching our new shed being delivered . It was a big
deal this week. I posted yesterday how it was placed. The kids were
so excited we barely got things done.







5. Superboy created another art project . This is his mosaic of a lion
he made in his recent art class. Obviously I 've confiscated it for now.






Warm Blessings,

Nikki



2 comments:

  1. My 6 year old son loves playing with nutcrackers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So now you have 20 days! Woo Hoo! We are schooling all year this time around. :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.