Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, May 3, 2013

Pray over Your Children




Monday April 22- Birth Stories
Wednesday April 24- Favorite Family Past Time
Thursday April 25- Parenting Struggle - Dyslexia
 Friday April 26 - 5 Things I learned as a Parent

Monday April 29- Kids and Chores
Tuesday April 30- My favorite picture books
Wednesday May 1- Saving Memories
Thursday May 2- Character Training Links
Friday May 3 -Praying over your Children



Today is the last day of my Parenting Series. I may just do this
again sometime it was fun to do. The biggest thing you can ever
do for your child is to pray over them. This can be so meaningful
for them in their future. What might you want to pray about?

Pray for their Hearts that they will come to have a strong
relationship with Christ.

Pray for them to have understanding of the gospels.

Pray for their safety as they try to exemplify Christ

Pray for them to find their strengths for God to make that visible
to them so that they may walk his word.

Pray for their friends and future spouses.

Pray for any struggles they are going through.

Pray that they know they are loved and have your support.

Pray about whatever comes to your heart. God will show you.


Here's something fun you can do Go to Birth Verse
On the right hand side bar you can put in your birthdate and
find out your verse. You don't have to pay anything to see your Birth Verse.
You children might enjoy learning what their verse is. It would be
good to memorize them and keep the verse close to their hearts.

Here are ours...

Heart (19)- Proverbs 8:21 NIV bestowing wealth on those who love
me and making their treasuries full.

Princess (16) -Matthew 7:8 NIV For everyone who asks receives; he who
seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.

Superboy (13) -Psalm 3:3 NIV But you are a shield around me,
O LORD; you bestow glory on me and lift up my head.

Spirit (7)- Colossians 1:15 NIV The Son is the image of the invisible
God, the firstborn over all creation.

Sweet Pea (3)- Matthew 8:19 NIVThen a teacher of the law came
to him and said, 'Teacher, I will follow you wherever you go.'

My verse- Ecclesiastes 11:5 NIV As you do not know the path of
the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother's womb, so you
cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things.

Dads- Philippians 1:21 NIV For to me, to live is Christ
and to die is gain.


They were fun to look up. I like Superboys best. I also think Princess'
is interesting since that is how I see her right now seeking.


Pray with out ceasing.

Warm Blessings,

Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.