Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, May 31, 2013



My favorite memories when I was a child was going to the
beach with my family. My cousins, grandparents and my immediate
family would go and take up 3 hotel rooms, usually preplanned beside one
another. This was the best time for me. I have so many fond memories of
playing in the ocean with my brother and cousins. I remember walking the
boardwalk at night eating Thrashers French fries. All of those  memories
contain my grandpa who passed on a few years ago. I remember him so strong
and courageous. He used to go out past the break and then swim back and forth.
I was in awe at 7 at how well he could swim and what bravery it took for him to do
that. I also knew he was human. We went on the big pirate ship ride. I was so afraid
during that ride. He worried about me so much that he became physically ill
after the ride was over, All the while my brother and I played on the porch laughing as
if it had never happened. Summer reminds me of family vacations and that time we
had with my extended family. I wish my kids had more of that but my cousins don't
include my family. It is sad really. Still I hope to help them create memories for
them that they can look back on one day and smile.


Warm Blessings,


Nikki

It is the last day of the 31 day blog challenge. !!!!!
31 day Blog challenge

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.