Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Tuesday, May 21, 2013

My Favorite Links



This is the part of the 31 day blog challenge where I get to
toot my own horn. Hee hee...



 


Nativity

My favorite post are the ones on our Crafts that went with
learning about the Nativity. I plan to save these for future toddler
classes. They were so much fun.



Robinson Crusoe


This is one of our favorite projects. I love when we can
do activities with books. Finding ideas with chapter books
is often harder than finding things with picture books. So enjoy.









A is for Alligator

For the longest time this was my top most viewed blog post.
I think it was just the adorable costume. (wink) This photo
was used in a cutest kids contest. We were contacted by the
company setting up the contest. My little guy and I enjoyed
learning about the Letter A . He was a big costume guy at the
time.








If you give a Moose a Muffin

The boys and I enjoyed making muffins along with the story.
I'm not sure if it was the blog post I enjoyed the most or the
actual activity. :)


Warm Blessings,

Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.