Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Tuesday, May 21, 2013

My 5 Bloggity Love...



Hello everyone. Today I get to share with you my 5 favorite
blogs. Yes, yes, I admit I didn't quite make the blog
every day challenge. I am cheating a little and catching up
today. I have so many fun things going on here . Our school
session is coming to a close and Summer is on its way. I am
ready to relax just as much as the kids are ready.




My Very top favorite blog site is Good Morning Girls
I have been so blessed by this ministry. I have
enjoyed them so much that I started my own bible
Study Group with in the big world of GMG. I also volunteer
and help with the children's ministry part of the group.
This summer we are participating in the Anything
book study. If you are interested in joining in please
click the Good Morning Girls website and then request
an invite to our study group. Hopefully it will bless you
as much as it has me. I have become accountable for my
study time and that is what I love most about GMG.







My next Favorite Blog is A Holy Experience. The writer is the
author of the Book One thousand Gifts, Ann VosKamp. I
enjoy her poetic words of Grace and many of her study materials.
I have been participating in her Joy Dare. I'm a little behind in posting
my journal pages here but will catch up with it here in June when Our
31 days of blogging is over. Ann is such a blessings.

A Holy Experience





Then there is the Pioneer Women. Her site has everything
I could possibly want on it. I love reading all about her life
as a rancher, homeschool mom, photographer, author and Cook.
So many yummy recipes. She has two cook books on the Market
called the Pioneer Women Cooks and two children's books
about her Dog Charlie. Seriously you have to try one of her
recipes they are so amazingly good





Well I wouldn't be a homeschool if I didn't like
free homeschool deals. This site has been so amazing
at finding and directing me to many goodies for my kids.
If you are trying to save money as a homeschooler or are
just looking for some fun things to do this summer than you
might want to stop by Free Homeschool Deals


 
Free Homeschool Deals




My other favorite homeschool site is
Confessions of a Homeschooler . I have always been
a fan but recently found Erica on You tube as well. Love
her schoolroom by the way. I'll be taking a few tips from her.



Confessions of a Homeschooler






I hope you enjoy my top 5 Favorite bloggers. I could
seriously name at least 5 more.


Hugs to all,

Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.