Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Saturday, May 25, 2013

Little Lady Bug



Lady Bug Lady Bug
Fly Away Home.

Little Princess and I decided to get a little crafty. It's been awhile
since we had time to make anything. I decided on these lady
bugs. They are very simple to make. All you need is construction
paper black and red, black pipe cleaners , glue , tape, chalk,
hole punch and black paint we used the daubers.






Fold you black paper long ways and cut it down the middle.

Now you have two pieces so you can make two lady bugs.

Roll you paper like a paper chain and tape them.

Cut a round circle for the head.

Glue on Wiggle eyes and add chalk smile.

Then punch two holes with your hole puncher.

Cut a black pipe cleaner in half and put it in the holes twist.
These are the antenna.

Glue the head to the round black tube you mad.

Cut a large round circle from red paper and cut it in half
for two wings.

Allow little ones to put on painted spots.

Allow to dry and then glue to your lady bug.







Warm Blessings,

Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.