Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, May 2, 2013

How to get free books for A honest Blog review





Story of My Life Blog - Blog Every Day in May Challenge

Day 2 of blog everyday in May. This day was difficult. I have some
sort of stomach virus and have been sleeping most of the day.
I didn't want to drop out of the challenge this early in the game.
So here I am. I will tell you that this probably won't be a fancy
day of writing. I'll be keeping it brief and simple so I can lay back down.

Todays Topic Educate us on something you know a lot about
or are good at.

Hmm this is a tough one for me. I'm even more foggy since I don't
feel to well. I also am not that great about tooting my own horn
so to speak about what I am good at. There are things I'm good at but
what is something I can share with you and tell you about... Hmmmm

I am an organized type of person.
I love to paint and draw so I'm creative.
I love the Lord Jesus Christ.
I can manage a room full of preschoolers without a blink of the eye.
I'm pretty good at schooling at home. I guess I better be since we do.
I'm good at helping others resolve conflict but not always my own.
And I love to read. I'm great at getting free books in exchange for blogging.


There you go I'll help bloggers out there find the resources to
find free books for your home. Some come for your Kindle or reader
and some come as a physical book. Typically you have a time period to
read the book and then post your review.

If you like Christian books that you might want to try
joining the CWA Crew. Its not that difficult to become a member.
You simply apply on the website and wait to hear if you made it. I
don't have a lot of readers and I made it in but you do need to have
a working blog and one you post to on a regular basis. Christian women
is pretty easy to use. Once you are a member you are you can browse
the option of books . If something looks interesting you can sign up to
review it. Once the book arrives you have 3 weeks from that moment
to read the book and review it. If you like to read this isn't to hard to do.


The CWA Review Crew- Christian Women Reviewing



Another Christian Book group that is always looking for reviewers is
Book Sneeze. Book sneeze is even nicer if you don't have a lot of time on
your hands and can't get a book read in 3 weeks. With book sneeze once you
register and are approved you can view the book options. You get to choose
one book . Then your job is to read it and review it. You can't get another book
Until you complete that ones review, which gives you a lot of time to
really read it and decided if you like it.

I review for BookSneeze®


These are the two I primarily use but there are others out there.

If you have a teenage that likes to read books and blog perhaps this might
be for them. Review children's books. These would make great writing assignments
for those of you that homeschool. I have never tired them but they are on
my list if I ever have a child that enjoys reading and writing. So join at your
own risk.

Another way to get free books is to search for them for you Kindle.
I have a pinterest page going of places to look for free read.
Pinterest list of Kindle Books Free


Another thing you can do is become involved in a book
Launch. You typically get the book for free for your honest
review. I recently did one with Biblical Parenting. Scott is looking
for more bloggers for the launch team and has more projects for bloggers
in the future. Just go to the site and email him that you are interested
in helping to promote his books.


I would love to get my hands on a children's book review like
the Christian books. I Love collecting picture books. If anyone
ever finds anything please come back and share It with me. Since
I work in early childhood education they will be used well.

To be honestly with you the other day I was at a yard sale and there
was a women who had tables of books. I had a hard time paying for
any of them because I knew that I could probably get them for free .
Love free finds and being frugal.


Warm Blessings,

Nikki



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.