Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Saturday, May 4, 2013

Favorite Quote and Why

 
 

Story of My Life Blog - Blog Every Day in May Challenge
I am participating in a blog everyday challenge from Story of
my life Blog. If you'd like to participate jump right in. Todays
Topic is the share a quote and why you like it.


I made these quotes statements of faith for my Blog because
I surround myself in God's love and with the love of my children.
They are my purpose to minister to them to my family .
These verses are a reminder to me of that promise that I made


"But from everlasting to everlasting
    the Lord’s love is with those who fear him,

   
and his righteousness with their children’s children"

Psalms 103:17


God's love goes to the ends of the earth and back and it lasts
forever for those that Love Him and acknowledge his purpose.
If I remember Christ and follow his laws to the best of my ability
not only will his love surround me but it will pass through my children.



Then our sons in their youth
    will be like well-nurtured plants,
and our daughters will be like pillars
    carved to adorn a palace.

Psalms 114: 12


This verse comes from David as he is about to go out to
battle. He is asking God to be with him as he fights and bless
him efforts. In return he is saying that he will be able to establish
a future family with sons who are rooted in their family and home.
Daughters who are precious and loved. This is not about
material possession. It is about God's love filtering through
when David strikes out in the name of God. I love the analogy
of sons being well-nurtured plants steady with God's will
and daughters who are pillars or leaders destined to adorn
a palace (or in my mind heaven) This may not be the exact picture
that David was trying to represent but its the one that comes
to my mind for my children's future.



All your children will be taught by the Lord,
   
and great will be their peace

Isaiah 54:13


Isn't that a great image. All of your children will be taught by the
Lord. The bible can do that and I can bring my children to Him
and give them Peace in their hearts.






Warm Blessings,

Nikki


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.