Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Tuesday, May 14, 2013

10 Things that Make you Happy


I'm participating in a Blog everyday in May Challenge. It has
been so fun to do so far especially with our busy school schedules
right now. It is making blogging pretty easy. Todays Challenge...

10 Things that Make Me Happy...

Story of My Life Blog - Blog Every Day in May Challenge


1. My family- The older I get the more I realize how important
all of them are to me. I am so lucky to have such wonderful support.

2. I love going to market and looking around at all of the goodies
available. Fruits and vegetables are so much better fresh than frozen.
Homemade is better than store bought. I like that I support local
families when I shop there. Buy Local.


3. Homeschooling makes me happy. I get to be with my kids all
day everyday. I know that some people might cringe to that thought
but the more time I spend with them the more I want to spend with them.
 


4. Enjoying nature- I like taking walks in the forest or along a beach.
I just love being able to really look at this world and see all that God
has created. It is so wonderfully made. (Photo above by Heart)


5. Reading books - I could read books all day if you left me. Books take
me places I have never been and I learn so many new things. I particularly
like reading my bible and poetry.

6. Writing- I like copying scripture , writing poetry , short stories
and of course writing on my blog. Sometimes you guys get the short
end of the stick. I'm trying to change that a little at a time. I want you
to be able to get more of me. I hope to push myself farther.


7.  Attending church services and providing
activities to the children in our church. I have a good time
working with them and love how open they are to learning.


8. Art- I enjoy looking at paintings and creating my own. My
favorite has become pen and ink with a little water color added
or charcoals with a little water color added.

9. There is something about sitting on the porch on a warm summer
day watching it rain. I love how clean the world smells. It reminds
me of God washing all the bad in the world away. He is baptizing us
all and we get to start anew. The quiet of it and the peace helps
to calm the hectic day.


10. My favorite food is potatoes and broccoli with cheese.
I know strange right. I love the combo.


Warm Blessings,

Nikki




 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.