Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, April 22, 2013

The Christian Parenting Book Launch Week


It's almost time ... For the Christian Parenting Book Launch.

I'm right smack in the middle of reading this book .
This is like no other parenting book that I have ever read. It
goes against the grain of most "parenting books" and I love it!!
Finally Someone is speaking the truth, not surprising when it's
based on God's word. I can't wait to tell all of you about it later
this week and the coming weeks. I will be sharing with you how
this has changed my thinking .

There is so much going on that I wanted you to not
miss a thing. So grab you calendar, I'll wait...... and jot
down the dates below so that you don't miss anything.


FIRST THE BOOK
If you are wanting to purchase the Christian parenting Handbook
you might want to wait till next week, the week of April 29-
May 5 since you will receive more than $400 dollars in Parenting
resources for FREE with you purchase. Don't preorder or it won't
count. All you have to do is wait one more week. Once you have
purchased the book (Next week)  all you have to do is go to
the Launch Week Page and Email Scott and Joanne your receipt.
You will receive ...

The Christian Parenting Handbook for your electronic device

Say Goodbye to Whining, Complaining, and Bad Attitudes in You
and Your kids Lesson #1 and Lesson #2

Teach Kids to Listen and Follow Instructions on video, workbook,
MP3, Study Guide and Children's lessons

Correction Ideas that Touch the Heart on Video, Workbook, MP3,
Study Guide, and Children's Lesson.

Addressing Bad Attitudes in Kids on Video, Workbook, MP3,
Study guide and Children's lessons.

Everyday Parents CAN Raise Extraordinary Kids Session #1
on Video, MP3, Study Guide and Children's lesson

How to use the Christian Parenting Handbook
30 Minute Video
 
That’s $414.62 of biblical parenting resources for FREE.
A tremendous gift as our thank you for helping us with the launch.



GIVEAWAYS

Also during this week there will be lots of giveaways.

 National Center for biblical Parenting will be hosting
a Mega giveaway. You could possibly win an

I pod Mini
$200. Amazon Gift Card
Wii with Sports Game
$100. Amazon Gift Card or
a Kodak digital Picture frame.




EVENTS

Tuesday April 30, 7:30 – 9:00 pm EST – Google
Hangout with Dr. Scott Turansky and Joanne Miller.


Wednesday May 1, 8:00 – 9:00 pm EST – Twitter Party






You'll also want to come back to my blog because there might
be some fun things going on around here as well.


Warm Blessings,

Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.