Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, April 5, 2013

5 on Friday

I'm Linking up with Pebble and a Pond for 5 fun Facts on Friday


Fact 1- On Wednesday my family had an Easter dinner gathering at my
house. On Easter Sunday we ate out with mom and dad. Since
we were eating a big dinner we tried to make meals light all day. Donuts was our
morning breakfast. (not real light I know but small. ) I personally love
crème filled vanilla , glazed. This is my littlest girls donut. She ate the icing
and M& M's  off the top in a circle. She had them another day and did the
exact same thing. Hee heee...




Fact 2- My oldest Daughter went to Washington DC for Easter weekend.
She loves to take photos and I love sharing them.  These are two of my favorites.
There was a kite flying event in the park. Love the colors. The Washington
Monument always reminds me of the movie Vietnam. I live vicariously
through my children. :)  I would love to take a trip there again soon. I think
my boys would love the air and space museum.



 

3-During our Easter dinner Wed. event. My step daughter brought
my three grandsons for dinner. The boys are so adorable and I love them so
much. They are so cute and ornery just like the rest of the family.





  Fact 4- This week we dog sat for my mom and dad. They both
got the stomach virus and left poor little Lily Rose laying around and bored.
We took her in for a few days and the kids Loved her. We were all sad to see her go.

Fact 5- This Easter we had 5 and a half dozen of hard boiled eggs. We now are
down to three and a half dozen. So far I haven't eaten a one. I think I'll go have
and egg for lunch.


Warm Blessings,

Nikki



 

6 comments:

  1. My 3 year old eats his donuts quite similarly! Stopping by from Random 5!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, visiting from Random 5 on Friday. It is nice to meet you. I love finding fellow Review Crew bloggers. I am now following you.
    I can't wait to check out some more of your blog.
    My daughter doesn't eat her donut quite like that, but she does eat only the frosting off of it.
    Awww, what cute grandbabies!
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to follow you by email, but it said
    "The feed does not have subscriptions by email enabled"
    BTW, you have some amazing stuff on your Pinterest boards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try the follow by Email now. I reset it and it worked for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fellow crew member stopping by after posting on Random 5. I am now following your blog. Would love for you to stop by a visit my blog if you get a chance. The dog is adorable. I miss our dogs. We had to put one old dog to sleep and the other dog was afraid of my daughter when she was much younger so he wouldn't leave a small area. He is much happier now with my in-laws. I would dog sit for your parents. LOL. By the way, I like how you organized your categories on the left. What a great idea! Now I am headed to check out the awesome Pinterest boards kewkew said you have. Hopefully I won't get too distracted today. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pictures!

    Thinks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.