Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring and the Study of Trees





Spring has not quite sprung where we live. Just a few days ago we
were covered in about 4 inches of snow. I'm hoping that is the extent
of that type of weather for the year. I'm ready for brighter skies and
warmer weather. In anticipation of the warm weather we did a little study
on painting trees. I also threw in there a project Spirit did on water lilies.
I talked a little with my son about the different types of trees and then
sent him on his way to paint his own. He was allowed to paint any
tree he wanted to and soon just about everyone in the house was painting
trees. I love what the tree represents to me. It reveals God's natural
beauty and his love for us. I just love some of the stories that surround
trees like the Might Oak and the giving Tree.


Water Color by Spirit age 7


Painting by Princess age 3


Second painting by Spirit age 7  I secretly love this one
and want to frame it and put it in our hallway.


Water lilies Sprit age 7



Superboy (aka Brett hee hee) Age 13
He's starting to use some shading techniques.



Happy Spring !! I hope that your days are not filled with snow like ours
unless you are still enjoying it of course.

Warm blessings,

Nikki


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.