Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Sunday, February 3, 2013

Book Review- A love Story How God pursued me and Found Me



About The Book: This is a true to life story by Samantha Ryan Chandler. Samantha shares with us
her struggle through life to come to a closer relationship with God. She finds that
God Pursues her and continues to follow her through her life. Samantha gives
her Testimony and shares her struggle through the rough times.

At the very beginning of her story She tells of the abuse she endured as a child.
I found this part particularly difficult to follow. I felt a little like the writing was
all over the place. However when I think of abuse and what it does to someone
I imagine the way Samantha wrote it is the way her heart felt it at the time.
Abuse is something that should not occur and there is no rhyme or reason to it.
It can be difficult to explain and convey to others. I know when I am going through
a particular hard time my thoughts fall out just as hers did in the book which I
thought was rather interesting.

I also was intrigued when Samantha talked about the time she saw Gods hand
and the angels. I have had my own experiences but always hesitate to share them
with others because I believe that they may be misunderstood . These were times
in my life that I valued. They were times that stood still and helped guide my path.
They are unexplainable if you aren't looking but if you are your heart just yells YES.
YES, I know there is a God and He loves me.

I also could relate a little to Samantha. Now she ended up marrying a rather
well to do man , but as we all know money isn't everything. She ends up in a
really messy divorce that drags her and her children through the ringer. I am
a person subjected to divorce and could relate to many of the things
Samantha referred to. Our tale was not as difficult and I pray for continued
healing for her family. It is a wound that you find you come back to again and again.
It takes a long time to finally find that peace in your heart but it does come.


Overall I thought it was a good read. There were times I felt like the writer
was holding her breath and writing it in one lump as fast as she could to get it
all out. I felt like a friend sitting across from her as she relayed her life experience to me.


I was given the ebook version to review and worked perfectly on my Kindle.
If you are interested in learning more about Samantha and her book you can
You can find her on Twitter , and you can purchase her book on  Amazon .


Warm Blessing ,

Nikki


I received a free copy of this book/Ebook/Product to review. I was not
required to write a positive review nor was I compensated in any other way.
The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance
with the FTC Regulations. I am part of The CWA Review Crew.






The CWA Review Crew- Christian Women Reviewing

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.