Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Saturday, February 2, 2013

30 Days Wholesome Talk


30 Days Wholesome Talk at SmockityFrock.com.


“Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only
what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it
may benefit those who listen.” Ephesians 4:29

Just recently I had a talk with a friend on facebook about just this thing.
We talked some about how life is really about people. Not our own
thoughts but all those around us. That we individually have much to go
through so that we may learn more about God and For God. We talked
about how are actions really do mean a lot to God but so do our Words.

Sometimes in the day to day we forget about being cordial to those that
we are closest to and often hurt with sharp words and unkind phrases.

Those little moments can grow into big moments if we aren't careful.
The little things do matter. So I wanted to pick up Smockity Frocks
challenge and use my words wisely the next 30 days.

30 days later it should be a habit. So far today I did fairly well.
I did have a moment there when dad and I were cleaning out the
refriderator. The fact that I noticed I was speaking in a tone has me
really excited about this challenge.


Hop over to smockityFrock.com if you'd like to join in
on the challenge.


Warm blessings,

Nikki



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.