Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, January 3, 2013

Every Matters Bible for Women (NLT)


I am so excited to be able to reveiw a Bible for CWA. It came just in
time to begin my Bible Challenge to read the bible on a daily basis. I have never used
the NLT Translastion before but it has made reading very easy for this busy mom.
If you are already very familiar with the Bible then nothing will be lost in the
translation.I do still like to tote around by intense Study Bible a dear friend gifted me
but I like this one for my yearly reading plan and have been keeping it by my bed.
I like my study bible for church services because I have a guide if I'm unsure of a
particular meaning.

Every day Matters Bible for Women works best for my daily readings.
I read my readings each night before I tuck myself in. It has been working fabulously.
 A girl can't have enough bibles you know. If you are interested I chose this Year
weekly  Bible Reading Plan . I like how it is laid out. You are given your reading
plan for the week instead of daily. So if one particular day I want to read more I can
Or if its a busy day I can just read a few chapters but I can also see my end reading
goal for that week. I'm able to accomplish it more readily. Now let me tell you more
about the features of this Bible.


"This Bible introduces 24 Spiritual Practices." Each practice is represented
by an Icon. You will find in the beginning of the Bible a brief description of the
meaning of each of these color coated icons. In the back of the bible you will find
an index of the icons. There is a broader description listed and bible verses you can
look up relating to that particular practice. You will also find these icons throughout
the bible along with a devotional from one of  140 well known Christian Writers.
Such as : Kay Warren, Priscilla Shirer, Elisa Morgan, Nancy &
John Ortberg, Richard Foster, Liz Curtis Higgs, and Lauren Winner.

You can peek at the color icons in the photo above. They are acceptance, meditation,
celebration, community, confession, contemplation, faith, fasting, forgiveness, gratitude,
hospitatliy, justice, mentoring, outreach, prayer, Reconciliation, sabbath and rest,
service, silence, simplicity, solitude, stewardship, submission and worship.

,

Now each on of these practices is explored in 4 different articles throughout
your Bible. It depends on you how you want to use them. I tend to pick a few
up here and there as I'm reading along but if there is something particular you
are wanting to study you could look them up in the index.

Everyday Matters- 2 key articles that focus on the Key aspects of
that particular icon

Everyday Profiles- stories of women from the Bible who face many
challenges just like women today

Everyday Relections- Show you how to apply Gods word to your life

Everyday Q &A -Answers to important questions of faith


Everyday Matters Bible for Women, New Living Translation,
2nd Edition, Hardcover 
is AVAILABLE NATIONWIDE in
bookstores and major retailers for $27.49.

You can find it at Amazon, Christian Books ,Local Retailers


If you would like more information about the Bible you can find it on it

Publishers Website , Like it on Facebook ,
or what others are Talking about on Twitter


What I liked most about this Bible:

* The pages didn't feel brittle and are easy to turn
* The reading is easy especially when you are tired
* Devotionals easily readable and not to intense for an evening read.


Warm Blessings,

Nikki

I received a free copy of this book/Ebook/Product to review.


I was not required to write a positive review nor was I compensated
in any other way. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am
disclosing this in accordance with the FTC Regulations.
I am part of The CWA Review Crew




The CWA Review Crew- Christian Women Reviewing

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.