Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Sunday, January 6, 2013

Dear Family Diary

Dear Blog Friends,

On Sundays I like time with my family and church family. I don't like to have to
think to hard so thought I'd do sort of a look back on our week type of post
and probably without pictures. Like a Dear Diary but  we will call it Dear  Family Diary


This week went by so quickly. I look back on it and we accomplished so much
in what feels like a short amount of time. The kids began getting back into a routine
with their school lessons. It was a bit of a struggle with the little ones. They were
so high energy. I have us on a more rigid schedule this week. There were some
times of the day that I felt so overwhelmed especially with Sweet pea potty training.
She was doing so well and I even posted about it. Then she got tired of it. The
game wore off and so did the staying dry. I put it on hold for the weekend and
we will try again tomorrow. I worked hard on our lesson plans. I feel really good
about what we are doing this year with our lessons. We really are accomplishing so
much work . So much learning is going on. I got in my in box a new curriculum to
review for the littlest member of the family . I'll be adding that in later this week.

Daddy started his first real week of work, training free. He has to wait his 90
day wait period but all is going great for him. He seems so much more relaxed.
I'm glad he finally found this job. It seems to be working for him. Yeah. I have had
to adjust to his new hours. I imagine it will take us all awhile to get used to our
new normal. I have high hopes for all of us.

Saturday we took down our holiday decorations. Everyone helped and it was
down faster than it went up. everything looks so clean now and open. I enjoyed
the holiday decorations but I'm glad to see the house  back to its regular status.

I'm looking forward to this upcoming week and all that we have planned to do.
I am also attending a wellness conference on Saturday and can hardly wait
to go. I"m going with a dear friend and know we will have a good time.

Wishing you all a good up coming week.

Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.