Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, December 10, 2012

Spiritually Stronger in 40 Days by



I could spend my time doing many things in a 40 day time period. I could
go on a trip. I could remodel some of my home. I could landscape the yard.
Maybe even learn how to play the piano at a beginner level. These are things I might
desire to do but are they of the Heart. These things are all good things but,
 My hearts desire is to Love Jesus First,  to be spiritually  closer to Him.
What does that require of me and how can I get to the place I want to be?

I remember when I first was diagnosed with GERD. I had to get rid
of many bad eating habits. It was a long process. I had to start out slow and
add a new change here and there. If I hadn't I would have surely failed.
 I still struggle with many of the lifestyle changes that have taken hold of my life.
 At this time I have lost 35 lbs but it has taken a lot of work , time and motivation.
Some days I don't want another glass of water or to do one more exercise but
I know that it will make me stronger and healthier so I persevere. I was pretty
excited to be able to review this ebook as my Heart was desiring More of God
and I already knew doing the work in chunks was something that worked
well for me.

The book I"m speaking of is called  Spiritually Stronger in 40 Days by
Serge Roux-Levrat . I had three weeks to complete this review
so I haven't completely finished my lessons but I'm learning so much .
 For more information about this book you can visit

Let me tell you a little about the way the book is set up. It is broken up into
the forty day period of lessons. Each lesson is written as a devotional for you
to read . Then there is a homework portion. The homework portion is
something that will make you ponder the devotion part and help you to
become spiritually closer to God. You might have to write out a list,
research your bible, Talk to God and many other creative ways of exploring
your personal feelings toward yourself and Christ.  There were some
Homework assignments that admittedly took me a day or two to really think
about. Since it was God we were talking about I wanted to make sure I
took it seriously and really thought out and prayed about what I was feeling.
What I am feeling as I am still working through some of my assignments.


"If you have not already done so, fall in love with Jesus, swim in his Love
believe in Him, and gain access to a living well of water that will never die
that will give you the true desires of the heart and that will leave you
satisfied in all circumstances"  Lesson 17
Jesus wants all of me and I don't always give Him that. He deserves my
undivided attention and not just my left overs. Each day I take one step
closer to Him. I love Him more than I did yesterday and even though I
don't think it's possible to love Him more the next day I always do. The
thing is He loves me the same all the time. Never wavering never leaving.
That is soo Amazing so wonderful , It is something a person can't possibly
put into words. And so I continue on my journey of growing spiritually
stronger. I have to say that I am really enjoying this ebook. At first I
wasn't so sure I suppose I was a little afraid of what I was going to find
out about myself but instead it has freed me.



Spiritually Stronger In 40 Days! from SRL Ministries on Vimeo.



Warm blessings to all,

Nichole


I received a free copy of this book/Ebook/Product to review.
I was not required to write a positive review nor was I compensated
in any other way. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am
disclosing this in accordance with the FTC Regulations.
I am part of The CWA Review Crew

The CWA Review Crew- Christian Women Reviewing

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.