Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sandy Hook Elementary we Pray


I have been watching the news like I'm sure many of you have been.
I just can't seem to get myself away from it. I lay awake at night
thinking of those parents that have to endure going home to an
empty quiet home at the end of the day. I think of those wrapped
gifts that some may have under the tree that will never be opened.
 I think of my little guy and how excited he is about Christmas
this year as a 6 year old should be. My heart goes out to those
families. It cries for those that have witnessed such horrific things
that no child should have to ever see. I have physically cried for days
wanting to take the pain from them but not knowing what I could
possibly do other than pray.

This day was our annual children program. Helping with this activity and
become rather chaotic at times. Then   I saw a  Pastor at Sandy
Hook on the news talk about the Christmas angel that would be missing
immediately everything was put into perspective . I will take
this day to love each of them and celebrate in our program of Jesus
life and Coming. He will be there for all of us in the coming days and weeks.
He will surround Sandy Hook with Love.


What can we do....
You can send cards of sympathy to Sandy Hook

 Sandy Hook Elementary School,
12 Dickenson Drive, Sandy Hook, CT 06482


Project Linus will be making a donation to Sandy Hook
families you can make your own Donation as well.

United Way is also accepting donations for
assistance to these families.


If you know of any others please leave them in the
comments section. Now I"d like to have a Moment
of silence for those at  Sandy Hill


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.