Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Jesus


Merry Christmas to my readers. I want to thank you for taking the time
to come and see what I have to say in my own little writing world. I have
always liked writing but know I don't quite have a strong talent. I just enjoy
 writing.  Thanks for taking the time to know me.

We are having a nice time enjoying our family. I hope to have some photos
soon. My oldest daughter took many and I'm waiting for them. We had a rough
start to the holiday and rough end. We are filled with JOY of the spirit anyway.

Spirit started at the beginning of the week with a stuffy nose and fever. I knew
he would be well for Christmas but  Sweet Pea started vomiting. It went
into Christmas day. She was able to enjoy the day and eat a little lunch. Then
as evening came I smiled upon the children. My heart full. I looked over my sleeping
girl as she rested. I leaned down to move her and OUCH... Pulled a muscle in my
back. I still have JOY... Joy of the Lord in my heart. Despite the pain God is my All.

Today I am laying around , healing, and watching the snow. I was planning
to clean the house again. I think God is just saying... Sit down enjoy them
longer and so that is what I'll do.


Hope you are all having a blessed Holiday. Whatever you
do or don't celebrate.

Warm Blessings,
Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.