Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, December 14, 2012

100 Bible Verses in 2013





I am so excited about this viral event. Are you up to the
Challenge to learn 100 bible verses in 2013. I have never
Intentionally memorized verses, well with the exception of Confirmation
When I was a teenager. I have always wanted to work on some
Bible memory work but never was sure where to start. Now
I have a chance to give it a try. This bible Memory Challenge was
spawned by this book .....


You do not need the book to participate however it is recommended
by many. There are several tools for help with your memory work.
itunes Has an App Available and these Flash Cards on Google Drive
You could then use those Flash cards for this bible memory system.
Learning at his Feet Memory System. Although I have to admit to wanting
to write them out because I remember things better after they are written.


You will also want to join in on the Facebook Group so that you
are encouraged by others as you work toward your 100 goal.

I'm really looking forward to this challenge and Can't wait to see
how far I can get. We will be memorizing 2 per week to get to our
goal of 100. Pretty lofty goals for a busy mom but I'm up for the challenge.

How about you ?


Warm Blessings,



Nichole


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.