Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, November 22, 2012

Intentional Thankfulness



 Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone.


I am so Thankful for...

God and my Relationship with Him . I have become
so much closer to Him this last year and I pray that love
will continue to Grow.

My Family

Friends

CWA Reveiw Crew

Mom's Review Crew

TOS Reveiw Crew

My Blog readers

My Church

For snowman soup

and our fabulous Thanksgiving
Meal.




I really wanted to be intentionally Thankful this year but illness got in the way
of teaching this to my children. We did manage to slip in a little Turkey puppets. 



I really love the google eyes on these guys. The picture doesn't
do them justice.

Our Thanksgiving day plans were thowarted . Our plan
was to spend time at moms but getting sick kept us away this year.
So we are hanging out at home watching the Thanksgiving day parade.
If you are in the US Have a Happy Thanksgiving.


Warm blessings,
Nichole

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.