Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, November 1, 2012

Exciting Bloggity Fun

This week is about over... Sheew I feel like it keeps going and going.
Before I get back to regular posting I wanted to tell you about some fun
Blog news. First a Dentist office out in Texas asked to use Spirits photo
in their ad for a Dental office. Remember the photo of him in his Alligator
costume. Well it's only fitting that Alligator Dental asked for his mug shot.
Take a peek. Please to not try to enter the contest here go to their website
and follow the rules. There are strict rules about the counties in Texas that may
apply so please follow their rules. The contest actually ends today at midnight
so if you live in that area you will have to act fast.




Next it's my favorite time of the year. It's time for the 5 minutes for moms
Christmas Giveaway. Each day starting today you will be able to enter
contest giveaways. See rules on their website for directions in entering.
In the past I have won a necklace and a crockpot. Wish me luck for this year
and good luck to those entering.  





If you know anyone that is in need of gifts this christmas click the
under the tree image and enter them to recieve help. I know in our area there
are many with the economy the way it has been. Now with the east coast
being hit by Hurricane Sandy I imagine for some it has been devastating
even more so. Please bless someone.




Last but  not least I have joined the CWA Christian Womens Review Crew....
I can hardly wait to pass on some good Christian books and products to all of you.
The CWA Review Crew- Christian Women Reviewing


Warm Blessings all,

Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.