Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, November 5, 2012

Church Art- Pumpkin art and Fall bulletin boards

We were crafty in church the other week. We created some fun fall pumpkin art.
This one is done by an older girl in our church. Tissue paper and leaves.




Sweet peas pumpkins She never does just one. They are now on our fridge.
I really like the top one. I added the yarn for her but the rest she basically did.

We used a whole bunch of supplies Gems, beans, leaves, and tissue paper.



I think these would have been great on a bulletin board but we already have
this one up in our nursery. Everyone decorated a pair of shoes and a leaf.


This one was in our church sanctuary area. It says leafing through the bible. It's in the
hallway so it was hard to get a photo. I took a few. I'm in charge of two bulletin boards
at church so if your looking for ideas more coming in the future.

Leafing through the Bible



I used paper bags to create the trunk and cut out leaves for each book of the bible.
The little kids painted some tye die paper towels to add to it so they are in there here
are there.



Warm Blessings,

Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.