Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Sunday, October 21, 2012

Scripture Journal

Trust in the Lord with all of your heart. Lean not on your own understanding
in all ways aknowledge Him. He will make your path Straight.




Lean on Him.
Trust, Trust , Trust, Trust
Sea of life grabs hold of you don't sink or get lost, Reach for God
Give your all to God and God will return it two fold in Love
God is My all.


I decided to give scripture journaling a try along with my studies.
Drawing and painting relaxes me. I thought what a great way for
me to express my love of God. This is my first page. I bought a
hard bound sketchbook to write in.  Next week I will be
beginning a Max Lucado study and journaling along
the way. I thought I'd share my pages here with you to help keep me
accountable with this study.


Have a relaxing Sunday.

Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.