Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hurricane Sandy



 Hi everyone. Just a quick post from me today. It has been a very
interesting week here in Pennsylvania. First we prepared for Hurricane Sandy
and then we bundled tight as it hit our county. All is well here with my family.
We faired far better than most, with just a little bit of water in our basement.
Many in our area  are without power. I have so much to blog about.
I'm playing catch up with may of our household and school activities.
Please keep those families in your prayers that were hit
hard by the hurricane. I know there will be a lot of clean up going on in the
near future. Talk with you all tomorrow.

Warm Blessings,

Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.