Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, September 27, 2012

Teach With Love, Patience and Messes



My Children are Angels that God gifted to me for a little while.
I look across the lunch table at their eager eyes, messy faces and smiles.
Some days are complete messes, with literal mess and with messes of the heart.
 Some days are full of Joy to the top. They understood everything and they
behaved like the angels I know they are.  Some days are messes and Joys all
wrapped into one.  I am motivated by those messes. They motivate me to Love.
To love the entire spirit. To love the entire child. I was passed this U tube video
along for one of our cyber teachers. Be encouraged today. God only
gifted these precious children to us for a little while.



Their messes mean they are learning. Their mistakes mean they are created by
God and given Free will to choose. That is the GIFT.



Warm Blessings,

Nikki




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.