Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, March 15, 2012

Hardee Har Har Leprechaun Humor



If you have a middle School boy you might know many of the
most common knock knock jokes.

Such as the old ...
Knock knock
Whos there?
Orange
Orange who?
knock knock
Whos there
Orange
orange who?
knock knock
Whos there
Banana
Banana who?
Orange you going to say Banana again.

Hardee Har Har that slapstick comedy is Halarious!!
at least to my middle school guy.

These are Written by my Son Superboy age 12.

What does a Navy leprechaun fill his pot with.

Goldfish.

What do you call a mean leprechaun?

Mean Green. (If you don't know Mean Green is a cleaner)



What is the Leprechauns favorite dance?

The Shamrock shake



Why do frogs like St. Patricks day?

Because they are always wearing green


What do you get when you mix a Crab with St. Patrick' Days?
A Crabby Patty (Sponge Bob related)



If your child thinks of some Patty's day Joke's Please
add them to the comments section and we will  move them to this
main page with a link to your blog. :)


Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.