Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, January 27, 2012

Snow Day


Last weekend we had some snow. When we got home from
church services we I convinced everyone to come out to play.
The boys had created the day before a scary path down our hill.
The made a ramp to make it even more heart stopping for mom.


Princess wanted to see Sweet pea in the snow so
she grabbed her coat to come and see her. I took a
photos teasing her about being in her shorts and holding
her android. I think its perminately attached to her.


Princess did go in and change. She pulled sweet pea around
in the snow on a sled. She love it!!




We ended with a family snow fight and then came
in for some warm hot chocolate. A good day.





Blessings,

Nikki









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.