Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Tuesday, November 1, 2011

5 Minutes for Moms

Good day to all of you!! I wanted to stop in and tell you about a
really neat website that I have enjoyed since I began blogging.
5 Minutes for Moms is an informative site created Just for moms.
Each Year 5 Minutes for moms gives gifts to those in need.
There was a time , 2 years ago to be exact that Daddy
had just come out of the hospital with Congestive Heart
failure and diabetes. It was a tough time and instantly he was
unable to work. It was a struggle to keep ourselves afloat
until I was able to secure work. 5 Minutes for moms came to
our aid during the holiday Season. They sent us an awesome
printer, train from playskol that plays music and balls are
inserted inside, Spirit got his Fireman outfit that he still puts
on whenever he can, gift cards for the teen girls and an
abc magnet set. They were so kind and this is my way of
Thanking them. If you know of anyone that is in need this
holiday Season please put in their name. It will be a
great blessing to them and help take the burden from their
hearts. If you'd like to nominate someone visit
http://www.5minutesformoms.com/ for details.



While you are there visiting make sure you enter yourself
in the Annual Christmas giveaway. In the past I have won
a Crockpot, clothing, Jewelery and a toy. So don't think
You can't win. It is possible. Stop in for rules and details.




Warm Blessings,
Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.