Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Sunday, October 30, 2011

Power Outages

We are dealing with power outages here in our area.
We have had an unusual snow storm. For our area we
don't normally have snow yet. In fact we hit a record.
The autumn leaves usually fall before we have snow.
It's strange to see the leaves caked in it.

We lost power on Saturday evening at 5:00 pm. It came
back on at 3:30 am. Just as we were all beginning to
celebrate the warmth. The power went back off at 7:30 am.
We did not attend church as no one could take showers.
We did by 10 did the ice off the car and headed out for
some breakfast. The restaurant was so packed we had to
wait in line to eat at a little diner. We came back home
to still no power. At 2 I reached mom and dad again
we had gone to breakfast with them and went to their
house for showers and to warm up. By 4 Dad said the
power was on and we could come home. I am so exhausted
I am going to be early. I am hoping this isn't and
indication of what our winter is going to be like.

Stay Warm,

Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.